The McAllen Chamber of Commerce serves its members, community, and visitors by enhancing economic growth and quality of life through leadership, marketing and collaborative partnerships.
- To contribute to our members’ success and the community of McAllen’s success.
- To meet or exceed our customers’/members’ expectations in programs, services, events, meetings, and organization.
- To be an organization that fosters change, innovation, and improvements through calculated risks.
- To recognize and respect the value and contribution that each member of the Chamber team makes to the overall success of the organization.
- To be good stewards of the financial investment and trust placed in us by our customers and the community.
- To be an organization that encourages volunteers to utilize their talents, resources, and contacts to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Chamber.
Customer Bill of Rights
- We exist to serve our customers; our customers do not exist to serve us.
- Our customers have the right to expect our best service.
- Our customers have the right to be treated courteously through our words, manners, and actions at all times.
- Our customers have the right to our full attention.
- We will find solutions to our customers’ problems and respond quickly and accurately to their inquiries or issues.
- We will strive to be a quality organization and will do the extra things that will enhance our services