2) What is your favorite movie? I watch so many movies. I love funny or action movies like “The Proposal” and “The Fugitive.”
3) What was your favorite vacation spot? Paris is one. It’s so romantic. It’s old and I like the history. In Europe you see a lot of that. I love to see the old buildings and think how it was in the past.
4) What is your life’s motto? I’ve been going through life doing what’s best and learning from people who inspire me. I love to learn. We never stop learning.
5) Where were you born? Brownsville, Texas
6) What was a life-changing event in your life? Having my four children and opening the business, I’m always dedicated to that. It keeps me changing, it keeps me focused.
7) What makes you laugh? Happy, funny people. I like to be around down-to-earth, happy people. Also funny movies make me laugh and seeing other people laugh.
8) What is the question you most want answered? How did Jehovah God come about because the Bible says there is no beginning and no end to Him.
9) What is the happiest thing for you to think about? Family vacations are always fun, happy and bring good memories. Remembering childhood when we were carefree and young.
10) What time do you get up? It varies, anywhere from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m.
11) What is the first thing you do each morning? I read a daily Bible scripture from a phone app, get ready for the day and then have my chamomile tea.
12) What are any apps or other technology you use to get things done? I use my iPhone. I pretty much have everything on my iPhone, which is synced to my computer and iPad.
13) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? I check on my kids, from 24 to 11 years old, and say good night to them.