Reasons to join the McAllen Chamber of Commerce:
Exciting Networking Opportunities
- Discover Sales and connecting opportunities through the Power Network, Prime-Time and New Member Minglers.*
- Receive Invitations to chamber events that include Good Day McAllen Luncheon, Business-After-Hours Mixers, Annual Banquet, All About Women Series, Receptions and other connecting opportunities
- Find the best opportunity to showcase your business and participate in Business Expo the ultimate business-to-business exhibiting trade show. Free Admission to the public.
- Participate in Sister-City events such as receptions or excursions.
- Display Placement of your company’s promotional material in Chamber Lobby Information Center.*
- Reach over 175,000 people with low cost advertising through McAllen Chamber publications.
- Receive a Free company listing in Membership Directory in alphabetical and category order.*
- Leverage Promotional and marketing opportunities to Mexican Nationals, Winter Texans, Nature Tourist, other leisure visitors and Convention Attendees.
- Be part of our state-of-the-art website featuring free Online Membership Listings in alphabetical and category order, which includes a free hyperlink to company website.*
- Showcase your business and participate in BuyMcAllen.com- innovative internet marketing tool to promote your company’s specials and offer enticing discounts. Electronic coupons are distributed at Hidalgo, Pharr, and Anzalduas International bridges.
- Receive Members only referrals for products, services and information.
- Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings, Open-House Receptions and Relocation events are services provided to Chamber members.
- Take advantage of complimentary and low-cost sales and business development opportunities in Monterrey through the virtual office, Casa McAllen.
- Utilize SizeUp McAllen, an online tool that helps benchmark your business against the competition, locate the best areas to advertise, and research the demographics, consumer spending and labor force for your unique business location.*
- Enjoy the Complimentary Chamber Economic Pulse, Business Advice and Community Happenings in Monthly McAllen Chamber Newsletter.*
- Acquire Letters for FM3 Permits and Certificates of Origin are complimentary services provided to Chamber members.*
- Use our State-of-the-art meeting room facility available for rent at a low cost.
- Members only discounts at participating retailers.
- Join Free and low cost effective training seminars for chamber members.
- The Chamber promotes entrepreneurship and innovation by awarding Innovation and Small Business Plan Competition Grants.*
- The Chamber provides $20,000 in mentoring opportunities every year. *
- Connect with other innovators at the monthly I & E Network meetings.*
- Develop the path-to-market of your idea at the Idea Lab.*
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Get Involved with volunteer opportunities that impact a wide variety of community issues, projects and events.
- Participate and promote quality of life through Cultural Arts & Entertainment, Creative Art Incubator and Nature Tourism programs and events including Music After Hours outdoor concert series and community events such as MXLAN, TasteMcAllen, Tacos & Tequila and the Sizzling in the Tropics BBQ Cook-off, and Christmas in the Park.
- Support Business Advocacy to reduce imposing federal and state legislation and regulations that impact the business and tourism climate in McAllen through the Governmental Affairs Council.
*Denotes Free for members