Dr. Pablo Tagle, III
Chiropractic Wellness Center
1) What is your favorite book? I think one of my all-time favorites would probably have to be by Wayne Dyer, and it’s called Thereís a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem. Things he teaches resonate with me and how I view life. I was going through a challenging time in my life when I read that book and it gave me a lot of knowledge and insight into how to live more peacefully. It helped get me into my regimen of meditating.
2) What is your favorite movie? I’ll have to go with something like Pulp Fiction. It sounds like a cliché, but I really love that movie. It’s a little violent, but I think what I like, more than anything else, is the way the whole movie comes together with Quentin Tarantino as the producer. They’re called semi-smart movies. They have all different types of plots going on at the same time and you’ve got to be alert to follow it and follow the chronology that goes with it. I have an appreciation for his type of movies. Besides that would be Step Brothers, the comedy, with Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly. It’s funny.
3) What was your favorite vacation spot? If price wasn’t an issue, I’d probably say going back to Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Hawaii is so beautiful. Puerto Rico is really beautiful too and for the price, a lot cheaper. I went to Puerto Rico two years ago and I loved the energy and the culture.
4) What is your life’s motto? Carpe diem! Seize the day.
5) Where were you born? McAllen
6) What was a life-changing event in your life? There have been so many. I think that the most profound one was having my son. I’ve always looked forward to having a son. I always wanted to be a dad. It’s been an amazing journey. It completely changed my wiring, my brain, from what I thought I used to want to do compared to what I do now. It’s a night and day difference. What’s most important to me is quality time with my son. It’s inexplainable how much you can love someone like that.
7) What makes you laugh? Funny movies with good jokes and good companionship make me laugh. I’m a big music fan so that always makes me feel good but it doesn’t make me laugh. However, I do love comedy movies.
8) What is the question you most want answered? Where did we come from? How did it all happen? How did we all begin?
9) What is the happiest thing for you to think about? Obviously my son. Spending time with my son on the beach and listening to music. Doing those two things together, I think I’d be good.
10) What is the first thing you do each morning? I get up, either say grace or a gratitude reflection, and brush my teeth.
11) What are any apps or other technology you use to get things done? I use Google Calendar. That’s the main one I use to synchronize my office and my team.
12) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? I meditate.