The elevator pitch is the most powerful and concise description of you, your company, or your products boiled down to 2 minutes. It answers five basic questions, and it encourages the listener to request, “Tell me more.”
The first step is to develop answers to the following questions:
1. What value do you provide?
2. How do you provide this value?
3. What is unique about your offer?
4. What is your target market?
5. Why do they care? Or, What’s in it for them? (For example, include in your answer “so that they can,” “who can no longer afford,” or “who are tired of.”)
The next step is to practice…
YOU ONLY HAVE 2 MINUTES