The McAllen Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer the Venture/Business Readiness Assessment tool to entrepreneurs and potential businesses in McAllen. The tool guides the entrepreneur in navigating their way through the process of going from concept to market/business.
The assessment consists of the following tools:
The Entrepreneurial Readiness Survey assesses the aptitude of the participant for the world of entrepreneurship, a path that requires special skills and personal characteristics.
– What are your entrepreneurial strength and weaknesses?
– Do you demonstrate the entrepreneurial characteristics investors require?
· The Risk Readiness Assessment analyzes the amount of risk removed from the business venture through the choices made in the business model, management structure, and market strategy.
– Which areas of your business model demonstrate the most risk?
– Does your business model meet investors’ tolerance for risk?
· The Venture Readiness Survey assists in identifying where in the commercialization process, which steps to follow going forward and how to position the venture for funding or business.
– Where is your business in the venture creation process?
– What are the key questions, deliverables, and resources associated with each step of the commercialization process?
· The Business Plan Readiness Survey assists you in determining how well your business plan meets investor expectations.
– Does your business plan address critical risk-related issues?
– Where are the strength and weakness in your business plan?
· The Venture Valuation Tool and Capitalization Table Tool use multiple approaches to assist you in determining the value of your venture.
– Do you know how to value your venture opportunity?
– What is the value of your venture opportunity?
This service is free for entrepreneurs considering opening or growing a business in McAllen. To schedule an assessment please contact Eduardo Millet at (956) 682-2871 or email@example.com